I am running a morning of mini sessions in the beautiful lavender fields in Surrey in 2016. What better place to have natural family photos, than surrounded by a sea of gorgeous purple!
When are the mini sessions?
The morning of Wednesday 27th July, 2015. There are five 20 minute slots available at the following times: 9.20, 10.00, 10.30, 11.10
Where will they be?
Mayfield Lavender fields, Banstead, Surrey, SM7 3BE
How are mini sessions different from a full custom session with you?
I’m glad you asked that question as I have a whole page dedicated to the answer! You can read it here.
A mini photo session is perfect for you if:
- you are looking to update your existing family photos, and what better place than surrounded by a sea of purple!
- you are wanting to try out lifestyle photography for the first time and see if it’s for yo
- you want to buy the session as a present for someone special (I have lovely gift vouchers available!)
A full custom session would be better for you if:
- you have more than 2 children. I need more than 20 mins to do your lovely big family justice!
- any of your children are particularly shy or wary of strangers. During a custom session there is no rush and I’ll give them all the time they need to warm up to me.
- or the opposite, any of your children are a little hard to tame! If you don’t think your child will sit still for a second then it’s probably best to book a full session!
- You have a baby who is not yet sitting up independently.
What can we expect?
The car park is right by the lavender fields, so I will meet you there then spend around 20 minutes photographing your family. I’ll photograph you all having a lovely time together and I will also spend some time individually with your children and get lots of great shots of them on their own too.
Can I see the results of the last lavender mini sessions you did?
Of course! Scroll through the mini sessions I’ve done in the lavender fields here.
And here is a testimonial from a few of the families who have had mini sessions with me…
“Vicki, I can’t thank you enough. The pictures are truly amazing. In 20 minutes you have captured some beautiful photos which we will cherish forever. I can’t begin to tell you how talented you are. You are now officially our family photographer!”
Mona & Bhavin
“Vicki, I have been literally jumping with joy during the slideshow of our gallery – they are simply the most wonderful pictures I have ever seen in my life and I am thrilled that I am in them too! Just love the expressions on the boys and we all look so relaxed. Thank you so much for this Vicki, you have made me so happy I can”t explain it in words (sending you a cyber-space big hug!)”
Ruth & Giles
“Just a quick note to say thank you for the lovely pictures and CD, Amelia immediately declared it was ‘Mama’s birthday’ when she saw the beautiful packaging! The photos are gorgeous. We will treasure them as always, they capture us beautifully at a very happy point in life.”
Sophia & Kash, Surrey
How much are the mini sessions?
The price is £315 per family which includes the following:
- email questionnaire sent to you beforehand so that I can find out more about your family
- ‘what to expect’ guide giving tips on what to wear and how to brief the kids
- 20-25 minute photo shoot in the beautiful lavender fields (£20 of the price goes towards the shooting fee for the lavender fields)
- secure online gallery with a minimum of 15 fully edited images live for 5 days
- a beautiful gift box delivered to your door containing four 8×6″ mounted gift prints of your chosen images and the same high resolution images on USB flash drive ready to print
The normal price for the above package would be over £600 so this offers considerable savings. You are welcome to order additional prints and products but you are under no obligation to do so.
And what if the weather is bad?
If the skies are grey, then that’s no problem and the mini sessions will go ahead. If it is raining then the mini sessions will take place Friday 29th July instead. If it’s raining on that day too (please no!) then I will refund your deposit in full or you can move to a future mini session date.
Why are you running these on a weekday?
I normally run my other mini session on a Saturday morning so it’s easier for working parents and school-age children. However the lavender fields get really busy at weekends, so I find it’s much better to shoot there during the week when it’s quieter. I am running these during the summer school holidays so you can make it even if you have older children.
It all sounds great….how do I book?
Please fill in this contact form and say which time slot you would like ideally, then I’ll send you an invoice for the £150 deposit to reserve your session. Sessions will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and won’t be confirmed until payment is received. I look forward to meeting you and your family!