Would you love some beautiful photos of your family
in the stunning lavender fields?
I’m running a magical evening of family mini sessions in July 2021 in the lavender fields in Surrey.
“Love, love, love the photos! In 20 minutes you have captured some beautiful photos which we will cherish forever. I’m excited! I can’t thank you enough.”
Mona & Bhavin, Surrey
Mayfield Lavender Farm, Banstead | Wednesday 21st July 2021
20 min evening sessions available:
6.45pm, 7.20pm, 7.55pm, 8.30pm
I’m sorry these are all now fully booked, they do tend to get snapped up quickly!
I may possibly add another lavender date in closer to the time (possibly in Alton, Surrey), so please enter your details below this image to join my VIP list so you don’t miss out on any future mini session dates.
Please enter your details in the form below so that you’ll hear about future mini session dates. I only email a few times a year…no spam, I promise!
– you are wanting to try out lifestyle photography for the first time and see if it’s for you. What better place than surrounded by a sea of purple!
– you want to buy the session as a present for someone special (I have lovely gift vouchers available!)
– any of your children are particularly shy or wary of strangers. During a custom session there is no rush and I’ll give them all the time they need to warm up to me.
– or the opposite, any of your children are a little hard to tame! If you don’t think your child will take any direction then it’s probably best to book a full session!
The price is £365 per family which includes the following:
– email questionnaire sent to you beforehand so that I can find out more about your family
– ‘what to expect’ guide giving tips on what to wear and how to brief the kids!
– 20 minute mini photo shoot in the lavender fields (£25 of the fee goes towards the location shooting fee)
– secure online gallery with 15 fully edited images live for 5 days
– a beautiful gift box delivered to your door containing four 8×6″ mounted gift prints of your chosen images and the same high resolution images on USB flash drive ready to print
The normal price for the above package would be over £700 so this offers considerable savings. You are welcome to order additional prints and products but you are under no obligation to do so.
If the skies are grey, then that’s no problem and the mini sessions will go ahead. If it is raining then you need to be available at the same time on the evening of Thursday, 22nd July 2021.
If it’s raining on that day too (please no!) then I will refund your deposit in full or you can reschedule to another mini session date in the future.
If you’ve ever been to the lavender fields at the weekend you’ll probably understand why! They get incredibly busy which makes it difficult to shoot there.
Over the years, I have found weekday mornings getting busier too, so I have decided to hold my minis there in the evening for the first time.
I’m hiring the fields out for the evening, so it will be without the crowds and hopefully we’ll get some lovely golden light. So just pack some PJ’s for the kids to go home with and see it as a fun family evening trip out. And the school holidays will have just started so no early morning rush the next day! 😍
It all sounds great….how do I book? Please fill in this contact form and say which time slot you would like ideally, then I’ll send you a booking form and an invoice for the £190 deposit to reserve your session. Sessions will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and won’t be confirmed until payment is received. They tend to book up very quickly so be quick!
I look forward to meeting you and your family and creating a beautiful set of photographs for you.
“I totally love all of the pictures. Thank you so much for creating these beautiful photographs of our family which have captured the children’s personalities so perfectly. You have such an amazing talent to be able to identify and capture the defining moment.
Looking at the images fills me with pride and happiness every time I look at them. There is no doubt at all that we will see you again, I am addicted!”
Ailish & David, Surrey
“Just a quick note to say thank you for the lovely pictures and CD, Amelia immediately declared it was ‘Mama’s birthday’ when she saw the beautiful packaging! The photos are gorgeous. We will treasure them as always, they capture us beautifully at a very happy point in life.”
Sophia & Kash, Surrey
“The mini session was a lot of fun and felt very natural, which came through in the photos. Vicki is a real talent, capturing not just wonderful photos but memories that will be treasured forever.”
Melissa & Clive, Surbiton
Enter your details below to join my VIP list, so you hear about future mini session dates…I only email a few times each year. No spam, I promise!