Would you love some beautiful photos of your family
but never seem to find the time?
Then my mini sessions are perfect for you. They are designed to make the whole process as easy and enjoyable for you as possible.
I’m running spring family mini sessions using the beautiful Surrey countryside as the backdrop.
“Love, love, love the photos! In 20 minutes you have captured some beautiful photos which we will cherish forever. I’m excited! I can’t thank you enough.”
Mona & Bhavin, Surrey
“Vicki, I have been literally jumping with joy during the slideshow of our gallery – they are simply the most wonderful pictures I have ever seen in my life and I am thrilled that I am in them too! Just love the expressions on the boys and we all look so relaxed. Thank you so much for this Vicki, you have made me so happy I cant explain it in words (sending you a cyber-space big hug!)”
Ruth & Giles
Frensham Ponds, Surrey
Saturday 23 April 2022
25 min sessions available:
08.40, 09.20, 10.10, 10.50
Saturday 7th May 2022
25 min sessions available:
08.30, 09.10, 10.00, 10.40
Sorry all of my 2022 spring and summer mini sessions are now full.
They tend to sell out within hours of going out to my VIP list. To join the list and make sure you don’t miss out on future mini session dates, simply enter your details below.
I’ll only email a few times a year when I announce new family mini session dates. Thank you!
– you are wanting to try out lifestyle photography for the first time and see if it’s for you
– you want to buy the session as a present for someone special (I have lovely gift vouchers available!)
– you have more than 2 children. I need more than 25 mins to do your lovely big family justice! If they are all over the age of 2.5 yrs and will take direction then we should be fine! Or if one of them is a baby and your 2 other children are over 3 that would be fine too. Please just contact me so I can let you know if a mini session is suitable.
– any of your children are particularly shy or wary of strangers. During a custom session there is no rush and I’ll give them all the time they need to warm up to me.
– or the opposite, any of your children are a little hard to tame! If you don’t think your child will take any direction then it’s probably best to book a full session!
The price is £340 per family which includes the following:
– email questionnaire sent to you beforehand so that I can find out more about your family
– ‘what to expect’ guide giving tips on what to wear and how to brief the kids!
– 25 minute mini photo shoot on location
– secure online gallery with a minimum of 20 fully edited images live for 5 days
– a beautiful gift box delivered to your door containing four 8×6″ mounted gift prints of your chosen images and the same high resolution images on USB flash drive ready to print
The normal price for the above package would be over £700 so this offers considerable savings. You are welcome to order additional prints and products but you are under no obligation to do so.
If the skies are grey, then that’s no problem and the mini sessions will go ahead. If it is raining then you need to be available at the same time on the Sunday following each date. If it’s raining on that day too (please no!) then I will refund your deposit in full or you can put it towards a full custom session with me.
It all sounds great….how do I book? Please fill in this contact form and say which time slot you would like ideally, then I’ll send you a booking form and an invoice for the £170 deposit to reserve your session. Sessions will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and won’t be confirmed until payment is received. They tend to book up very quickly so be quick!
I look forward to meeting you and your family and creating a beautiful set of photographs for you.
Enter your details below to join my VIP list and hear about future mini session dates. I only email a few times each year. No spam zone here, I promise!
“I totally love all of the pictures. Thank you so much for creating these beautiful photographs of our family which have captured the children’s personalities so perfectly. You have such an amazing talent to be able to identify and capture the defining moment.
Looking at the images fills me with pride and happiness every time I look at them. There is no doubt at all that we will see you again, I am addicted!”
Ailish & David, Surrey
“Oh my, oh my! Vicki, I have to confess that I sobbed looking at the gorgeous photos of our special little family! You have worked your magic and produced an album of happiness!
You have captured us all so well and somehow nothing looks ‘contrived or posed’, just natural fun and laughter! We love them all – each one shows the girls’ personalities perfectly. I knew that we’d love them, but I didn’t expect to love them so much!
What a treasure of memories, thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Julia & Bruce, Guildford
“Just a quick note to say thank you for the lovely pictures and CD, Amelia immediately declared it was ‘Mama’s birthday’ when she saw the beautiful packaging! The photos are gorgeous. We will treasure them as always, they capture us beautifully at a very happy point in life.”
Sophia & Kash, Surrey
“Vicki, they are so WONDERFUL! I’m feeling slightly teary as I look at your gallery, you have captured them beautifully. I could not be happier, thank you so much! I just love every single one, how clever and talented you are. So delighted!”
Alexandra & Mark, Hampshire
“We’ve had 2 mini sessions with Vicki now and I’ve been amazed at how she is able to capture such beautiful, natural images despite the challenges of trying to photograph lots of little people together with their harassed parents in such a short space of time! She has a lovely easy manner and I love the bright, fresh style of her photography.”
Emily & Fraser, Wimbledon