Would you love some gorgeous photos of your family
but never seem to find the time?
Then my mini sessions are perfect for you. They are designed to make the whole process as easy and enjoyable for you as possible.
I’m running a morning of family mini sessions in the summer…think long grass, summery clothes and with any luck some sunshine to go with it!
“Love, love, love the photos! In 20 minutes you have captured some beautiful photos which we will cherish forever. I’m excited! I can’t thank you enough.”
Mona & Bhavin, Surrey
“Vicki, I have been literally jumping with joy during the slideshow of our gallery – they are simply the most wonderful pictures I have ever seen in my life and I am thrilled that I am in them too! Just love the expressions on the boys and we all look so relaxed. Thank you so much for this Vicki, you have made me so happy I cant explain it in words (sending you a cyber-space big hug!)”
Ruth & Giles
Esher/Cobham area, Surrey | Saturday 23 June 2018
25 min sessions available:
08.45, 09.25, 10.05, 10.45
I’m afraid all of the time slots are now booked up. Good news though – I do still have availability at my Spring mini sessions in May.
If you can’t make that date, please enter your details below so you are one of the first to hear about my next mini sessions.
– you are wanting to try out lifestyle photography for the first time and see if it’s for you
– you want to buy the session as a present for someone special (I have lovely gift vouchers available!)
– any of your children are particularly shy or wary of strangers. During a custom session there is no rush and I’ll give them all the time they need to warm up to me.
– or the opposite, any of your children are a little hard to tame! If you don’t think your child will take any direction then it’s probably best to book a full session!
The price is £335 per family which includes the following:
– email questionnaire sent to you beforehand so that I can find out more about your family
– ‘what to expect’ guide giving tips on what to wear and how to brief the kids!
– 25 minute mini photo shoot in this lovely location (£15 of the price goes towards the National Trust location shooting fee).
– secure online gallery with a minimum of 15 fully edited images live for 5 days
– a beautiful gift box delivered to your door containing four 8×6″ mounted gift prints of your chosen images and the same high resolution images on USB flash drive ready to print
The normal price for the above package would be over £650 so this offers considerable savings. You are welcome to order additional prints and products but you are under no obligation to do so.
If the skies are grey, then that’s no problem and the mini sessions will go ahead. If it is raining then you need to be available at the same time on Sunday 25th June. If it’s raining on that day too (please no!) then I will refund your deposit in full or you can put it towards a future mini or custom session with me.
It all sounds great….how do I book? Please fill in this contact form and say which time slot you would like ideally, then I’ll send you a booking form and an invoice for the £175 deposit to reserve your session. Sessions will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and won’t be confirmed until payment is received. They tend to book up very quickly so be quick!
I look forward to meeting you and your family and creating a beautiful set of photographs for you.
“I totally love all of the pictures. Thank you so much for creating these beautiful photographs of our family which have captured the children’s personalities so perfectly. You have such an amazing talent to be able to identify and capture the defining moment.
Looking at the images fills me with pride and happiness every time I look at them. There is no doubt at all that we will see you again, I am addicted!”
Ailish & David, Surrey
“Oh my, oh my! Vicki, I have to confess that I sobbed looking at the gorgeous photos of our special little family! You have worked your magic and produced an album of happiness!
You have captured us all so well and somehow nothing looks ‘contrived or posed’, just natural fun and laughter! We love them all – each one shows the girls’ personalities perfectly. I knew that we’d love them, but I didn’t expect to love them so much!
What a treasure of memories, thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Julia & Bruce, Guildford
“Just a quick note to say thank you for the lovely pictures and CD, Amelia immediately declared it was ‘Mama’s birthday’ when she saw the beautiful packaging! The photos are gorgeous. We will treasure them as always, they capture us beautifully at a very happy point in life.”
Sophia & Kash, Surrey
“Vicki, they are so WONDERFUL! I’m feeling slightly teary as I look at your gallery, you have captured them beautifully. I could not be happier, thank you so much! I just love every single one, how clever and talented you are. So delighted!”
Alexandra & Mark, Hampshire